Sunday, October 11, 2009

Brand Extension! Kraft Stove Top and Kraft Dinner!

Brand extensions are very common in big companies that involve food, cleaning products, and household products. Companies with trusted names come up with new products for consumers to try and hopefully fall in love with. Kraft is no exception, they have more than one product that has recently seen extensions!

The first product is their Kraft Dinner. This has been around for years, but recently has come out with small microwaveable cups. This is great for kids lunches, and to bring to work. This was a brand extension, but their newest products are a line extension from these snack cups. They are called "Kraft Dinner Bold Snack Cups" and have just recently hit the market!



These are a new "bold" version of the existing "Kraft Dinner Snack Cups" and have just hit grocery store shelves. For people who love Kraft Dinner I am curious how many of them will want to try these! I am interested in the alfredo one to try because I love alfredo pasta dishes, but I am not sure if it will live up to standards of my usual dish. I would also like to try the pizza flavour.

I am not surprised that these have come out, especially with upscale restaurants making their own versions of macaroni and cheese. I recently tried a spicy mac an cheese appetizer at The Keg. It was good, but I did not think it was spicy enough. Kraft Dinner has become a loved childrens lunch for many generations. These are sure to make things more fun!

The next Kraft product to do something like this is Stove Top stuffing. It is Thanksgiving, and in honor of that I had to include a product for it! Stove Top now has new small cups of stuffing, sort of like what they have done with the Kraft Dinner cups.


These are new, and I think they just might work. I love turkey and stuffing on holidays, and sometimes it is nice to have stuffing on random days. This is a good idea as well for people who may not be around family on holidays to have a little bit of a treat as well. At first I thought this was really different for a brand extension and may not take on, but I am curious to see what happens with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment